Alex and Rhys got married at the incredible St Donat’s Castle. It is literally a photographer’s dream with beautiful gardens, amazing buildings, a beach and yes, a castle! It really was a fun wedding as you probably tell from the photographs. According to Rhys it was the ‘Wedding of the century’ and he has reminded me of that fact the few times I’ve seen him since.
- Rachel & Tom – St Pierre, Chepstow. South Wales
- Mariyani & James. Cardiff Museum, South Wales
- Our Week in Video interview
- Victoria & Mike – Oldwalls, Gower
- Gallery 7
- Zoe & Jamal – Hensol Castle.
- Claire and Brendan’s Autumn wedding at the Miskin Manor Cardiff
- Hannah & Johnathan – Clearwell Castle
- Charlotte & Lee
- Kate & Matt’s wedding photography at the Miskin Manor, Cardiff.